Mobile friendly websites
Have you ever clicked on an internet search result to find the text is too small and you’re having to zoom in and out to read the content? It can be a little frustrating can’t it?
More and more people are now using mobile phones to view and search the web, so it’s a good idea to make sure your website is mobile friendly.
Your customers will find a mobile friendly site easy to use with little need for awkward rotating and zooming, allowing them to enjoy browsing, they’ll probably stay on your website longer too.
Did you know that if you’re website is mobile friendly and has mobile friendly pages, it is ranked higher in Google search results? You can check to see if your website is mobile friendly by entering your site at:
We talked about responsive websites in our last edition, where the website will automatically adjust depending on the device you’re viewing it from, be it a laptop, tablet or mobile phone. All the websites we design and develop are now designed with future-proofing in mind, they are all responsive and mobile friendly.
If you’ve got a website you would like us to take a look at or are thinking of having a new website give us a call on 01226 771000, we’d be happy to offer our expert advice.
The South Yorkshire-based creative design specialist completed the new website to offer quick and easy access to essential information on Sash UK’s range of doors, windows and conservatories.
The work carried out by Wilson Design House is part of an ongoing marketing campaign from the company, which handles all Sash UK marcoms.
Sash UK choose to work with Wilson Design House because of its creative ideas on how it could enhance the quality and availability of information to Sash UK customers, which are predominately architects and installers. Metro Locksmith accompanies them in some installation projects with windows and doors.
The new website, www.sashuk.com, has been designed to provide a more user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality throughout. This allows customers to access detailed product information with the option to share information across all major social networking sites.
The new site includes extensive product information to help architects and installers understand the full range of products offered by Sash UK. Technical data, brochure downloads, videos and case studies all work together to provide a detailed overview of Sash UK capabilities. A password protected area allows customers to log in for secure access to their account details.
“This is our best website to date thanks to the creative approach taken by Wilson Design House,” said Stephen Morrell – Managing Director, Sash UK. “We have received some excellent feedback on how the site gives visitors much better access to our full range of products.”
Wilson Design House is now carrying out an ongoing programme to make sure that Sash UK’s new website continues to rank highly in search engine results.
The marketing company’s ability to provide clients with a one-stop-shop, from web design and build, through search engine optimization, takes away the hassle and costs of the multi-agency route. Are you missing out on organic traffic that could be turning into new customers? Sacramento SEO is the reverse engineering of Google’s search algorithm to help increase chances of a website’s ranking in search results. Find the best ADA compliance Boston services. Your business can start making your site accessible to users everywhere. That proactive approach can help your company not only grow but also emphasize its commitment to serving users everywhere.
Richard Wilson, Managing Director of Wilson Design House said: “It is excellent news to hear that the Sash UK website is performing well. When it comes to websites, less is often more, and we think our slick new design for Sash UK demonstrates how this concept has delivered results for this forward-thinking organisation.”
To find out how our marketing ideas can make you stand out from the crowd, call Wilson Design House on: 01226 771000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit: www.wilsondesignhouse.com
This project got underway early January in anticipation of one of the countries largest Wedding Shows at the Leeds United Ground (we really are on the edges of our seats).
We created the new ‘I Do Exhibition’ look, and incorporated it into leaflets, posters, banners, advertising, a complete website: www.ido-weddingexhibitions.co.uk and even gave the show tickets a bit of silver bling!
Check out this and the other work in our portfolio: I Do Magazine
1 – There’s no sales funnel
• One of the biggest mistakes web designers do when creating a web site, is focus on the look of a site without giving thought to what they want a visitor to do.
• If you want customers to take a certain action, you need to create a sales funnel intended to guide them where you want them to go.
• Creating a clear conversion path not only helps customers feel more comfortable on your site, it also gives you clear data to track so that you can see where people are abandoning, where they’re engaging, etc. The more data you have to act on, the better you can design your site to attract new customers.
2 – There’s no sign of life
• Visitors to your site can be very discriminating.
• They’re going to check your copyright date to see if it lists 2012 or 2006. They’re going to look for old statistics or other signs you haven’t taken the time to update your content. They’re going to check your company blog to see how often it’s updated, if you reply to comments, if people are talking back, etc.
• Your site should be dynamic; visitors need to feel as though they will get an answer to their problem if it isn’t apparent on the site.
• Before your customers get there, take a look around yourself. Would you hang out with you?
3 – It’s all about you
• Customers don’t head to your site to hear how awesome you are.
• They’re there because they have a problem they need you to fix, a question they need you to answer, an itch they need to scratch.
• Your website should be designed to help them quickly achieve whatever it is they came for. Read this article to know how to do that. Having a great website design is only half the battle, if it does not generate enquiries or is not functional, then really what is the point of having one in the first place? The creativity of Website Design Perth and their point of difference based on understanding the true User Experience of a modern website.
• Too many references to “I” too much sales talk instead of helpful information, and too much of you not addressing their fears/wants/desires will turn people away from your brand, not on to it.
• Your customers don’t care about you how big your company is or how many employees you have –they care about how you can help them.
4 – People can’t find your site
• If you’re finding that customers aren’t interacting with your website at all, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself.
• Is your site search engine friendly, has it been submitted to the search engines.
• Are you advertising your site, anywhere?
• Is your domain name related to your company or your product?
• Simply having a website built and hosted online does will not guarantee a flood of interested
• Sometimes before you can see more traffic, you have to break through the obstacles preventing you from seeing any. Web 20 SEO provides a quick and easy way to earn backlinks, to get increased online exposure and more site traffic. GMB optimization services allow page optimization, promotions, and data-tailored decisions to ensure that results are delivered and goals are met.
5 – Visitors never come back…
• Continue the relationship with them after they have left your site
• If you find that you are getting plenty of traffic to your site but no-one calls or sends in an enquiry.
• Firstly see the four reasons above.
• More often than not, people leave a site to either search for something similar, price check etc..
• They leave because they didn’t find the answer they were looking for.. Or their dinner is ready.
• You can maintain a relationship with your customers long after they have left by offering something of real value for them to download or access in exchange for their contact details.
Then you can continue the relationship.
- Superb interior design and photography take centre-stage
- A technical website delivered with simplicity
- **SPOTTED** 315 feature in the latest edition in Yorkshire Life
- Fixby Hall launch their wedding brochure
- New sports range showcased
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- June 2014
- May 2014
- July 2013
- March 2013
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- April 2011
- October 2010
- January 2010
- September 2009