1 – There’s no sales funnel
• One of the biggest mistakes web designers do when creating a web site, is focus on the look of a site without giving thought to what they want a visitor to do.
• If you want customers to take a certain action, you need to create a sales funnel intended to guide them where you want them to go.
• Creating a clear conversion path not only helps customers feel more comfortable on your site, it also gives you clear data to track so that you can see where people are abandoning, where they’re engaging, etc. The more data you have to act on, the better you can design your site to attract new customers.
2 – There’s no sign of life
• Visitors to your site can be very discriminating.
• They’re going to check your copyright date to see if it lists 2012 or 2006. They’re going to look for old statistics or other signs you haven’t taken the time to update your content. They’re going to check your company blog to see how often it’s updated, if you reply to comments, if people are talking back, etc.
• Your site should be dynamic; visitors need to feel as though they will get an answer to their problem if it isn’t apparent on the site.
• Before your customers get there, take a look around yourself. Would you hang out with you?
3 – It’s all about you
• Customers don’t head to your site to hear how awesome you are.
• They’re there because they have a problem they need you to fix, a question they need you to answer, an itch they need to scratch.
• Your website should be designed to help them quickly achieve whatever it is they came for. Read this article to know how to do that. Having a great website design is only half the battle, if it does not generate enquiries or is not functional, then really what is the point of having one in the first place? The creativity of Website Design Perth and their point of difference based on understanding the true User Experience of a modern website.
• Too many references to “I” too much sales talk instead of helpful information, and too much of you not addressing their fears/wants/desires will turn people away from your brand, not on to it.
• Your customers don’t care about you how big your company is or how many employees you have –they care about how you can help them.
4 – People can’t find your site
• If you’re finding that customers aren’t interacting with your website at all, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself.
• Is your site search engine friendly, has it been submitted to the search engines.
• Are you advertising your site, anywhere?
• Is your domain name related to your company or your product?
• Simply having a website built and hosted online does will not guarantee a flood of interested
• Sometimes before you can see more traffic, you have to break through the obstacles preventing you from seeing any. Web 20 SEO provides a quick and easy way to earn backlinks, to get increased online exposure and more site traffic. GMB optimization services allow page optimization, promotions, and data-tailored decisions to ensure that results are delivered and goals are met.
5 – Visitors never come back…
• Continue the relationship with them after they have left your site
• If you find that you are getting plenty of traffic to your site but no-one calls or sends in an enquiry.
• Firstly see the four reasons above.
• More often than not, people leave a site to either search for something similar, price check etc..
• They leave because they didn’t find the answer they were looking for.. Or their dinner is ready.
• You can maintain a relationship with your customers long after they have left by offering something of real value for them to download or access in exchange for their contact details.
Then you can continue the relationship.
- Superb interior design and photography take centre-stage
- A technical website delivered with simplicity
- **SPOTTED** 315 feature in the latest edition in Yorkshire Life
- Fixby Hall launch their wedding brochure
- New sports range showcased
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- June 2014
- May 2014
- July 2013
- March 2013
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- April 2011
- October 2010
- January 2010
- September 2009